“OUR COMPANY IS A COLLECTIVE OF AMAZING PEOPLE STRIVING TO BUILDING BETTER COMMUNITIES.”
Superstition is a turn-key sub-contractor specializing in carpentry, painting, and building. As we continue to grow our companies, we are always looking for new talent. Our people are the solid foundation to building a quality company and the brains behind every successful operation.
If you are looking to join a growing company that dedicates the time to building its employees skills while working with a collective of amazing people, please take a look at our list of open job opportunities. If it sounds like a fit, please upload your resume and contact information below.
There are currently no open positions
Click on each to view details:
Will be in charge of his own crew. Which may consist from 1 – 30 carpenters and/or laborers. It is expected to arrive to the job site with proper equipment and tools to perform the task (usually framing residential homes). Foremen drive Company trucks which carry Company power tools and usually pulls a generator. The position is responsible to direct his crew to perform the task in the safest most efficient way to complete the job.
This position will be reporting directly to his superintendent for any issues with the job or the customer. This position will deal with the job builder superintendent to confirm any possible issues and/or changes at the job site. It is expected the Foremen handle themselves in a polite and professional manner.
- Work with plans (blue prints)
- Responsible for making sure equipment stay in good running condition.
- Oversight of all construction operations on the jobsite.
- Maintain positive interactions with all facility, office and customer personnel Work to ensure timelines are being met In-charge of paperwork for his specific crew.
- All other duties as requested or assigned
Compensation & Benefits Package
- $25-32/hour DOE
- Profitability bonus program Benefits package which includes medical, dental, 401k, vision
- Strong organizational skills
- Problem solving and decision-making abilities
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a production environment
- Knowledge of residential construction methods, specifically framing
- Follow instructions
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Other Mitek software knowledge a plus
- Spanish speaking a plus, but not necessary
- Previous carpentry experience a plus
Superstition Carpentry is looking for carpenters and laborers in the Valley of the Sun!!! We pay TOP DOLLAR with WEEKLY PAY! We are expanding quickly and advancement opportunities are available.
Start Date: NOW!
Pay: $13-22/hour DOE
- Employee referral bonus (get paid for working with your friends)
We frame houses for the America’s largest builders which means steady full-time work!!!
If you are serious about working for a Company that does things the right way, rewards their employees with quality efficient work, then Superstition Carpentry is looking to hire YOU!!! We will train you if you are looking for a new trade and will pay top dollar for experienced carpenters. Come work for a Company building homes for families all around the Valley!
Carpenter Responsibilities Can Include:
- Reading blueprints, drawings & sketches to fully understand requirements
- Taking measurements, calculating the size and amount of material needed
- Cutting, shaping and smoothing lumber/material according to measurements
- Build window frames, doors, staircases and frame buildings using raw or pre-constructed materials
- Layout flooring and roofs ensuring they are leveled and compatible.
- Operate and care for various construction equipment
- Help carpenters, and others when necessary
- Prep construction sites by cleaning obstacles and hazards
- Load or unload construction materials
- Put together and take apart temporary structures
- Follow instructions
- Ready to learn from on-the-job training when necessary
- Perform site clean-up
- Must have two (2) valid IDs
- Ability to do physical labor and other strenuous tasks
- Ability to work in all weather conditions
- Must be punctual and have reliable transportation
- Must be able to I9 verify